Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Get GAME... Thou canst get ye GAME!

  Ok, so things are off to kind of a rough start. I've found that work doesn't leave much time for programming. Not only that, but I can't seem to get a Java compiler running. I remember using SSH for one of my classes, but apparently that's not free anymore. And obviously I'm not going to use something unless it's free (legitimately or otherwise...) After that disappointment I tried downloading Sun's compiler, but for some reason it wouldn't install (huh?).
  I really want to get this thing off the ground so I'm hoping to find SOME kind of compiler (that will work) tomorrow. In the very-off-chance that someone happens to stumble across this blog in the next day or so, feel free to give advice!

No comments:

Post a Comment